Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Best Mojito Recipe!!!

Are you looking for the BEST mojito recipe ever? Then you have come to the right place!
I am going to show you the recipe that I came up with and that all my family and friends rave about.

What you'll need:

Collins Glass or (Mojito Glass)

Muddler
Cocktail Jigger
Cocktail Straw or (Swizzle Sticks)

Bacardi Superior Rum
Mint
Lime
Crushed Ice
Sprite
Sugar

How to prepare your Mojito:

First, lets start by washing our limes and mint. After washing, dry both mint and limes. Cut the ends off your lime and then cut into 8 wedges. Place 4 to 12 mint leaves (depending on size of leaves) in the bottom of your glass, then add 2 to 4 of your lime wedges (depending on the size of your limes) and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Muddle everything (be careful not to break up the mint leaves too much.) Now add 2 ounces of Rum and stir (with your cocktail straw or swizzle stick) to dissolve sugar. Fill your glass with crushed ice and top off with your Sprite. Give it another little stir and garnish with a wedge of lime and mint sprig if desired.

Now ENJOY the BEST MOJITO EVER!!!!

P.S. I know that there are many Mojito recipes out there, but trust me when I say that this one is going to be the best one you've ever had.

Whenever I have a party or get together at my house my friends are always sure to bring what is needed, so that I can prepare it for them.

If you enjoy this recipe or even if you didn't, please leave a comment and let me know what you thought. I'd love to hear from you guys.

Party on!




5 comments:

  1. You're right! This is a wonderful recipe. This may sound strange, but give it a whirl with substituting a splash of light beer for the Sprite. It makes for a little more bitter drink, but I have to say just give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife and I have been making our mojitos with 7 Up ever since we got the recipe from a bartender in the Florida Keys during a trip we took in the 80s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting recipe, must try myself one day. This is my home make mojito recipe:
    http://notecook.com/drinks/mojito/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is how you make an Authentic Cuban Mojito / Auténtico Mojito Cubano: http://bradbea.ch/mojito

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know how I would change up the recipe to make a pitcher?? Im needing for a pool party and would love to mix up and take.

    ReplyDelete